Who'd thunkit? (Anyone, really.)
My fervent hope (to post frequently) has been brutally skewered after an initial throe of (posting) passion.
Story of my life, minus the parenthesis.
I've been AWOL from this sham (shame?) of a blog as my editor has asked for some final revisions to the book, and, being who and what I am, I agreed to do a final read-through and implement the remaining changes.
Amazon link here, for those who don't believe me. Nyah, nyah.
I promise to post insight and reflections once the thing is in print and my comments can have no measurable effect whatsoever.
Story of my life, minus the parenthesis.
I've been AWOL from this sham (shame?) of a blog as my editor has asked for some final revisions to the book, and, being who and what I am, I agreed to do a final read-through and implement the remaining changes.
Amazon link here, for those who don't believe me. Nyah, nyah.
I promise to post insight and reflections once the thing is in print and my comments can have no measurable effect whatsoever.

<< Home